The 31st May 2018 is the deadline date of the registration under REACH substances imported from outside the EU or manufactured in the volume range of 1-100 t / a. It might seem like a long way off, but the deadline is fast approaching.
Therefore an early planning is essential to achieve the goal of timely registration.
- How is your SIEF set up?
- Start to establish the SIEF (if the substance has not been registered for previous deadlines)
- Identify the Lead Registrant or any consortium or leader team from previous registration periods.
- How does a shared registry work?
- Which information requirements, from Annexes VII and VIII of REACH, are relevant?
- Check the costs for the respective access letter.
- Perhaps most importantly, potential registrants should understand the practices and procedures for filing the registration dossier.